Stimuli can be uploaded directly in your Project or in the Interview.
- Stimuli uploaded in your Project Dashboard will be available for every interview of your research
- Stimuli uploaded in the Discuss Meeting Room will only be available for that specific interview
- We recommend using your Personal Meeting Room to test your stimuli prior to your interview
How to Upload Stimuli To Your Project
Log in to your Project Dashboard to upload and organize stimuli for your interviews. From the Overview tab, scroll down to the Documents section and click on Stimuli
You can upload files directly in the stimuli folder or create sub-folders to organize stimuli. This is particularly helpful for multi-country studies, where there may be different versions of the same stimuli.
Upload Stimuli To The Interview
- Join your interview by clicking on your moderator link and logging into your Discuss Account
- Located the Upload/Share Media Button in the meeting room - at the bottom of your screen
- Choose the "Upload Documents or Videos" option.
- Choose files from the available sources
- Navigate and select the file from your computer that you'd like to upload. Once selected, files can be edited using the circle, crop or rotate options.
- Click on Upload.
- After clicking on upload, a loading icon will appear indicating the file is being uploaded.
- Once the stimulus has been uploaded successfully, a notification will appear next to the upload button signaling that the stimulus is ready for use.