This article provides a walkthrough of how researchers can upload and share a video for their live interviews as well as the supported file format.
Upload A Video (Stimuli)
- Start by following the instructions to upload your video. This can be done directly in your project or in the meeting room.
- Please note that larger files take more time to upload. If you are uploadin your file in the meeting room and your connection is not stable the action may be terminated/broken.
Video Resolution/ Video Supported File Types
Please note that all high-resolution videos (anything greater than 720p) will need to be compressed off platform before being uploaded as stimulus
Video Supported File Formats are :
- .mp4, .m4v (MPEG-4)
File size limit: The current file size limit is 1 GB per file.
Videos embedded in PPT files aren't supported. If you want to share videos they must be uploaded separately in the project/meeting room.
Share Preloaded Video
- During the interview, the Upload/Share Media button is located at the bottom of your screen, next to your phone icon. You will see preloaded video.
- Click on share to share the video
- Close the video with the X button on the top left
- Use the navigation bar to speed through/pause the video