This article provides a walkthrough of how researchers can upload and share an image for their live interviews as well as the supported file type.
Upload An Image
- Start by following the instructions to upload your image. This can be done directly in your project or in the meeting room.
- Please note that larger files take more time to upload. Maximum file size is 1GB. If you are uploading your file in the meeting room and your connection is not stable the action may be terminated/broken.
Image Supported File Type
Share A Preloaded Image
- During the interview, the Upload/Share Media button is located at the bottom of your screen, next to your phone icon. You will see preloaded image.
- Click on share to share the image
- The image will appear on a whiteboard. Closing the Image can be done by clicking on the X button on the top of the Whiteboard toolbar.
Familiarizing yourself with our whiteboard toolbar features can help you make your interviews interactive.