This article provides a walkthrough of how researchers can upload and share a document for their live interviews as well as the supported file format.
Upload A Document
- Start by following the instructions to upload your document. This can be done directly in your project or in the meeting room.
- Please note that larger files take more time to upload. If you are uploading your file in the meeting room and your connection is not stable the action may be terminated/broken.
Document Supported File Type
.pdf (Portable Document Format, Adobe Acrobat)
.doc, .docx (Microsoft Word Document)
.ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
Filestack does not support some font families -- if you get and error in upload, try saving as a PDF and uploading the PDF file
Filestack does not support embedded audio or video in Powerpoint files
.odt (Open Document Text Document)
Share & Navigate Through Document
- During the interview, the Upload/Share Media button is located at the bottom of your screen, next to your phone icon. You will see preloaded documents.
- Click on share to share the document
- Close the document with the X button on the top of the whiteboard toolbar
- Use the navigation modal to move to the next slide or jump to a specific slide