This article summarizes what is required to join a session as a Consecutive Translator. How to log into a session as a Translator. As well as how to allow access to your devices and control if you would like to join the meeting with your microphone/camera on.
- Create an account with Discuss.io if you have not done so already. Interpreters are required to log in to attend their sessions.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements
- Make sure you have your unique translator link for every interview. The link should look like https://app.discuss.io/######/t where ###### is a 6-digit number.
Log In Instructions
We recommend joining 15 minutes before your interview is due to start. If the interview includes live support, a Platform Support Agent will be there to greet & tech check you.
- Join by using the translator link
- Log in to your Discuss Account
- Select your Device Settings (Audio & Video)
- Click on Join Meeting
Here's a detailed walkthrough of the Log In Instructions. For help, reach out to email@example.com