This brief guide will provide instructions on the process of signing consent forms in the tech check phase. We will cover how respondents receive, view, and sign consent forms during that tech check step. We will also cover where the respondents receive the confirmation and a signed version of the consent form.
Signing The Consent Form
- Prior to record their Tech Check (ATC), respondent will be prompted to Sign The Consent Form
- After completion, participants will receive an email confirmation of their consent forms being signed, with a copy of the signed consent form(s) attached as a PDF.
- Directly after the consent forms have been signed and submitted by the participant, the respondent will be taken to the tech check.
Respondent Tech Check/Consent Form Notification
- When consent forms have been assigned and sent to a respondent in the Consent Form(s) through the Tech Check workflow process, the participant will receive an email confirmation from Discuss (email@example.com).
- The default email includes a bulleted note informing them of the requirement to sign a consent form. They can then click the unique link to continue to the consent forms and the tech check video submission.