This brief guide will provide instructions on how to display stimuli during the meeting room, and how to navigate a stimulus that contains multiple pages.
Sharing Stimuli in the Meeting Room
Stimulus is loaded in the project dashboard and will be available for all sessions.
1. Log into your discussion as the Moderator Role. Note Moderators are the only role that can display stimuli.
2. Once in the discussion, click on the Media Icon at the bottom of the discussion.
3. After clicking on the Media Icon, you will see a list of Stimuli that you can present in the meeting room. Click the "Share" button to present the document in the meeting room.
TOP TIP - if you cannot see the share button your filename may be too long. Simply use the scroll bar at the bottom of the upload/Share media window
An example image of the share button on a long filename
4. Video stimuli will appear like this. You will have full control over what respondents see from the video.
TOP TIP - be sure to close the chat panel for an unobstructed view of the stimuli. (You can press "c" on your keyboard.)
5. All other stimuli will appear on a whiteboard like this.
To understand all the features in the whiteboard please read our article about Whiteboard features.
Navigating Multi-Page Stimuli
Moderators have the capability to choose what page of stimuli they would like to move to at any point in time. To choose what page the moderator wants to move to, type, increase or decrease the page number of the stimuli that it should move to.