Managing Organization Members
An organization is a company, where the members of an organization all share the same email domain. An organization can have teams and users.
To manage your organization's members, start by clicking the "Members" button in the top right of the dashboard. Note that this is only available from the dashboard to organization admins.
Display All Users, Including Viewers
The Organization Admin dashboard shows a comprehensive list of Researchers, Viewers, and Admins. Admins can modify a user's role using the dropdown menu, with options including:
- Org Admin: Has access to the Members Dashboard, can invite other Admins, and change all user roles in the organization. Organization Admins have the same access as Researchers. The organization Admin role is paid members of the organization
- Researcher: Users with edit privileges on projects, encompassing Project Owners, Editors, or Collaborators at the organization Level.
- Viewer: Individuals with View-Only access to projects, limited to Poll Results, Recordings, and Highlight Reels on projects.
The options do not include a recruiter role. Recruiters are managed at the project level through the Project Members dialog and do not appear on the organization members' page. Recruiters do not count toward paid seats.
Organization Roles and Impact Project Access
- Changing a user's role from Researcher to Viewer: The user will move to a Viewer role on all projects.
- Changing a user's role to Researcher: The user's access level on projects will not change.
- Managing edit access to projects: Edit access to individual projects is still managed at the project level.
Invite Users to Organizations
You can invite new members from the Members Dashboard. Simply enter their emails, select roles, and add them to the organization. It's important to note that adding a user to the organization does not automatically give access to any projects.
Enhanced User Searching and Filtering
Admins can now search, sort, and filter users using new options in the header. They can filter by Team, Email Domain, and Role. Searching by email and name is also available. Users can further organize their lists by sorting based on the date of the last login.